Written By: Jarius Edens
Shout it from the mountaintop (or maybe just the Gram and Facebook)! Tell everyone just how wonderfully intelligent and brilliant your sister-friends are. Research reveals that the more supportive your community is, the better your chances of success. Black women are the fastest growing demographic of thriving entrepreneurs, and we’re not stopping anytime soon. Our circle of sisters is important in keeping us encouraged, focused, and lit.
Do you have a sister-friend who’s taking the business world by storm? Do you know a beautiful, brown sister earning degrees and making moves? Are you preparing to celebrate with your girls for their professional and business achievements? Here are 5 ways to shout out your sister-friends!
- Send them a Celebration Care Package with their favorite things.
- Give them a special shout out on social media and attach your favorite picture of them.
- Reserve and pay for a service to be completed at their home (send them the confirmation email).
- Take them on a special trip you planned to honor their hard work.
- Gift them with the coolest annual Black girl magic subscription---The Brown Sugar Box