Written By: Girl Tyler
Words have power. You wouldn't say nasty things to that one colleague you despise or even be rude to a stranger for no reason. So why do it to yourself? How you speak to yourself is crucial. Negative thoughts can damage your self-esteem and create toxicity. Shift your mindset. Free yourself from past failures, negative emotions, and crippling insecurities. Your inner monologue needs a new script—time to evict any lingering negative talk.
Affirmations have the power to improve not only your mood but your life. Write these affirmations on sticky notes and post them on your bathroom mirror or refrigerator. Repeat every word during your morning ritual. Believe them and honor your highest self.
- Every day I will be gentle and kind to myself.
- I deserve a fresh start.
- Trust the journey.
- I am the engineer of the space between where I am and where I want to be.
- I will not allow failure to define me.
- I am always in the right place, with the right people, at the right time.
- I will only focus on the things I can control. Today, I choose joy.
- I am worthy. Period.
- I will release anything that no longer serves me.
- My future is full of hope and brightness.
- I am patient. I am positive. I am doing my best.
- Everything is working out in my favor. My faith is stronger than ever.
- I will go with my gut. My intuition never fails me.
- Tomorrow is not promised. Today, I will live life to the fullest with no regrets.
- Abundance belongs to me.
- No one can stop the plans for my life. Greatness is within me.
- Every day I am evolving.
- My presence is a gift to the world. I belong here.
- I am thankful for my life and the people at my side. The journey is beautiful.
- I will extend grace to myself and the people around me.
- Peace is non-negotiable. I will protect mine at all costs.
- Block out the noise. I got this.