Izzy & Liv (izzyandliv.com) is a lifestyle brand dedicated to celebrating women of color. We are looking for a talented and experienced Marketing Content Manager/Copywriter to be responsible for conceptualizing, managing, and producing marketing and editorial content to support digital and social campaigns. You will lead our content strategy and editorial process to help expand our brand’s awareness, engagement, and conversions.
The Content Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure a consistent and engaging brand voice across all platforms. This role requires direct response copywriting experience, a high level of creativity, and attention to detail.
You will be a key member of our Marketing Team. This is a new internal role that will be responsible for planning and implementing our brand content marketing strategy., As such, you will have an immediate and direct impact on key company growth metrics. Unifying our content channels, this position will own content strategy on all aspects of the business.
- Develop the vision for our content strategy to support short and long-term marketing and brand goals.
- Collaborate to create fresh and compelling copy for all our marketing channels, including email marketing, SMS, product copy, social media, blog/editorial, video strategy, pad ads, and website copy.
- Identify new content needs, and create an editorial calendar targeting our audience, while testing initiatives across the different channels.
- Establish and maintain Izzy & Liv's editorial content calendar across all marketing and editorial touchpoints, including scheduling, publishing, distribution, and tracking success and areas of improvement.
- Translate the Izzy & Liv brand story, mission, and objectives into compelling content across multi-channels.
- Ensure consistent messages are distributed to our audiences across the sales lifecycle.
- Assign and track copy assignments to freelance writers, identify external content resources.
- Create and maintain editorial calendars, style guides, content templates, keywords, and copy guidelines.
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and become a brand champion, ensuring content is appropriate for tone, style, and voice.
- Stay on top of the latest industry trends in content marketing.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proven and visible marketing expert, with experience creating content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Email, Social, Editorial, SEO, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for, or experience in, developing content in a voice that resonates with women, and/or Black culture, is a plus.
- Expertise in new media and social platforms, best practices, and how audiences use them to consume and share content.
- 4+ years of experience writing for a consumer brand (or relevant experience).
- Experience in, and/or a passion for, developing content for Black women and Black culture, a plus.
- A deadline-driven work ethic with strong time management skills
- Collaborative attitude with a proactive mindset
- Ability to juggle multiple projects on fast-moving schedules
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits.
- 13 Paid Company holidays, two weeks paid vacation, plus paid sick days.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- Daily impact on a growing company dedicated to celebrating and uplifting women of color
Please include a link to relevant writing samples with your application.
|||Remote with some onsite (Matawan, NJ)|||Marketing||||||ZMNd1Jzhl7KCpJjF|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false