Written By: Girl Tyler
Run a warm bath, drop in your favorite essential oils, pour a glass of wine, light some candles, and soak your worries away.
Gather up your favorite photos and keepsakes from the past then have a hearty dose of nostalgia by scrapbooking.
Go for a walk and recite positive affirmations.
- Declutter and redecorate your space.
Binge your favorite feel-good films and TV shows.
Write down everything in your life that brings you joy and tuck it away in a safe space to revisit for the next time you’re feeling drained.
- Turn on an Izzy & Liv playlist and dance your worries away.
- Unfollow social media accounts that make you feel crappy. (Trust me, this is VERY comforting)
- Call your best girlfriend. Laughter is healing!
- Try a new dessert recipe.
- Give yourself a pedicure.
Meditate aka just breathe and exist. You don’t have to be on all the time. A reset will do the trick in calming your anxiousness.